Sunday, July 6, 2014

MY Bells Palsy Case

My Bells Palsy began on May 12, 2013, and this severe case has stuck with me like a bad penny. Its fourteen months later and it’s still hanging with me and my doctors say it will always be there until my days here on earth come to an end.  On this blog I will talk about my journey and you can look back weekly for a new entry.

Bells Palsy hits the facial nerve and when this nerve is damaged the facial muscles do not move. Your nerves tell the muscles to move no matter where the nerve is within the body. When the facial nerve is damaged the muscles in your face don’t work as they should.

You would not think a damaged nerve would do so much damage but it does and in all the cases of Bells the facial muscles become paralyzed. The extent of damage determines the extent of parts paralyzed.

The entire left side of my face from my forehead down my throat and from the left nostril to my left ear is all involved.  After fourteen months I am 60-65 percent back. Some parts of that facial nerve will not heal, therefore I am left with lasting damage.


I can deal with my lopsided smirk, my non-winking, blinking eye, and an ear which hurts without much problem. The thing that bothers me most is the reason George came into my life.  My soft pallet is involved, and that is a very important part of your body.  Next post I’ll tell you about the soft pallet and George.  

1 comment:

  1. Dr James is truly a herbalist doctor who cured me of HIV,that I contacted last year February, I was so worried about the virus inside of me,when I went to the hospital and I was tested positive, I took different drugs and injection still I wasn't cured, till I came across someone who sheared a testimony on how she was cured of HIV from doctor James herbal mix,I thought it was a lie,but I picked up  interest and contacted Dr James on his email,( drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) And told him my problem and he asked me some questions and I answered then he said I should not worry that he's going to help me,and cure my HIV.I was so happy.2 days later he sent me the cure through DHL courier service, I started using the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 3 weeks,as I went for my monthly check up I was tested HIV negative I was so happy and joy overwhelmed for been free from HIV.I'm sharing this testimony because I know how hard it was for me sleeping and thinking everyday about being HIV positive I nearly got myself killed but This great man Dr James restored my health back. I know there are still people out here with HIV  positive or any kind of diseases like  Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s,Parkinson's disease,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Cardiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Contact Dr James on his email and get cured.drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WhatsApp +2348152855846.

    ReplyDelete